Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Bella

I had the pleasure back in February to shoot a few newborn pics for some of my dear friends Jason and Christen's sweet new angel. I just love babies. They are just so sweet, fresh, and full of innocence! I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to take pictures that I know will be a part of her life for always. I am pleased to introduce Miss Isabella Renee Huffman! Here are just a few pics from our session and her sweet nursery!These bears are given out at the hospital when you are born. Isabella has her bear and her sisters bear she got from the hospital when she was born.

I actually made her this wreath. It was supposed to show her name but the feathers kind of took over!
This one just captures a fathers love.





Gotta love those tootsies!


What a sweet little munchkin!
Congratulations Jason and Christen on your beautiful baby girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment