Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just a little "Me" time


OK so I decided I needed some portraits of myself. What good is a photographer without a picture? So anyway will a little help from my sweet husband and my trusty tripod we set out to find the perfect field where my vision could take place! It was a beautiful day so we got some really great pics. Here is just a few from the day.


I was a little nervous with all of the grasshoppers and who knows what other kinds of creatures there were out there! Eww!

Overall I think I was very brave and I conquered the rare breed of wild Montgomery Grasshopper!

Even though this shoot was about yours truly I wanted to snag a few of me and my love!

1 comment:

  1. Nikki I had no clue you were so much into photography!!! I love it all... yay a new person to follow!!!

    ReplyDelete